Frank Frazetta, Fantasy llustration Artist, Dies 82 -- posted by Florida Fine Art Blog





The king of wild fantasy illustrations died in Florida at the age of 82.  As a fantasy genre geek myself when I was young, I had a calender of his artwork and I may still have an old Molly Hatchet album he did the cover for.   Mr. Frazetta liked scantly clad warrior men and women.  The use of tiny metal bikini tops worn by busty warrior women may be his greatest contribution to his field, if not, it's what I appreciated most as a young boy.  Mr. Frazetta understood that fierce ugly dragons battling large muscle men with swords work better with scantly clad women around.  He will be missed. GL


http://www.frankfrazetta.org/

R.I.P. Frank Frazetta, The Artist Of Our Fantasies - frank frazetta - io9

Blog Archive

Preview on Feedage: studio-art-gallery Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki