Great Article about the New Dali Museum in St. Pete -- posted by Florida Fine Art Blog




I have not been over to Saint Petersburg to see the new construction of the Dali Museum which is set to open 01/11/11 at 11am.  I will be there for the opening!  I found a good article with great pictures about the construction on an Architectural Blog.  It looks spectacular and I love that they have constructed it with the strength of a bomb shelter so that the building and it's contents will survive a Cat 5 hurricane. GL




Check out the article and blog here

Blog Archive

Preview on Feedage: studio-art-gallery Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki