The Economist has an article this week about the roller coaster ride investors of Damien Hirst have been on the past few years. At the height pieces sold for over $150 million dollars. No other artist has commanded such high prices but the bubble that was created by the over exuberant buyers has certainly burst.
The Economist --
Hands up for Hirst / How the bad boy of Brit-Art grew rich at the expense of his investors
- ► 2011 (309)
- My art-works. New drawings.
- Support the Arts -- posted by Florida Fine Art Blo...
- Elite Auction House Opens New Gallery in South Flo...
- Erotic photo-art. Joe Oppedisano. 2
- LARSSON Carl Clair-Obscur 1877
- LARSSON Carl Strömkarlen 1878
- KRØYER Peder Severin Ferdinand Meldahl 1882
- ROSLIN Alexander Portrait of Carl von Linné 1775
- Erotic painting. Chawky Frenn.
- Erotic 3-D Art. Boys3D.
- ARTIST SPOTLIGHT -- David McLeish -- by Florida Fi...
- Erotic photo-art. Mark Grantham.
- Erotic painting. Cris Lopez. 2
- Erotic drawing. Todd Yeager.
- Erotic body-painting. Raw-image.
- Florida Artist David Mcleish Exhibition in Brookly...
- Erotic sculpture. Marcus Levine.
- Clyde Butcher leaves the Swamp -- posted by Florid...
- Miami Herald's VISUAL ARTS EVENTS CALENDAR - poste...
- South Florida Artists Extravaganza in Delray this ...
- The Ups and Downs of the Hirst Market -- posted by...
- Erotic drawing. Sacrevoir.
- Erotic painting. Sacrevoir.
- Buildings You Have to See Before You Die -- posted...
- ingles trabajo
- ▼ September (26)