753 × 600 pixels
Full resolution 7,012 × 5,584 pixels, file size: 17.19 MB
John Opie, British, 1761-1807
An illustration by John Opie, engraved by Jean Pierre Simon, for Act II, Scene III of Shakespeare's [The] Winter's Tale. Antigonus swears his loyalty to Leontes, in an attempt to save Leontes' young daughter's life.
Technorati Tags: opie, john, winter's tale, shakespeare, antigonus, leontes, child, murder, story
- ► 2011 (309)
- Art Basel: There's an App for That -- posted by Fl...
- Erotic digital art. Saarl.
- Erotic drawing. Jainai Jeffries.
- Erotic painting. Ignacio Goitia.
- Erotic photo-art. Bruce Weber. 3
- Erotic photo-art. Bruce Weber. 2
- Glenn's Guide to Art Basel 2010 -- by Florida Fine...
- Happy Thanksgiving! -- by Florida Fine Art Blog
- Airport Art Galleries -- by Florida Fine Art Blog
- Art Around the Web -- Thanksgiving and Pilgrim Pai...
- "Small Stuff" at Bear and Bird in Lauderhill -- po...
- Bruce Weber: Haiti / Little Haiti at MOCA -- poste...
- New American Paintings -- Southern Juried Competit...
- key words
- Erotic body-painting. David Gilmore.
- Erotic drawing. Gann Penn.
- OPIE John Winter's Tale Act II Scene III 1793
- ANTONELLO da Messina Madonna with Child about 1460...
- "Video of the Week" -- Jen Stark -- by Florida Fi...
- Art-works by Silencio.
- Erotic photo-art. GLiMPSe visual.
- Erotic painting. Earle Jay Goodman.
- VASNETSOV Viktor Central Panel from the Threshold ...
- VASNETSOV Viktor A Knight at the Crossroads 1882
- Erotic drawing. Earle Jay Goodman.
- Erotic photo-art. Enrique Toribio.
- Art-works by John Woodrow Kelley.
- ▼ November (29)