Three Artists/One Model -- Opening Feb 5th -- posted by Florida Fine Art Blog



LONG POSEThree Artists - One Model - A SkylightAida Fry/Jussi Poyhonen/Paula RubinoatMary Woerner Fine Arts - West Palm BeachFebruary 5th - March 5th
Mary Woerner has a wonderful gallery and she puts on top quality shows.  This one is not to be missed!  I love the idea of three artists working with one model and showing the work together.  Aida Fry is one of my favorite painters, she has strong figurative work and is an expert on color.  I represented her work for years in my galleries.  I am also lucky enough to be her nephew!  GL

Mary Woerner Gallery website

Preview on Feedage: studio-art-gallery Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki